• Individualized and group lesson plan development with technological integration.
• Solo, collaborative and class piano with emphasis on repertoire selection, interpretation, technique, and style, including but not limited to preparation for performances, juries, auditions, and competitions, to develop students' unique abilities and talents.
• Piano literature and performance practices incorporating the development and refinement of keyboard instruments, including the harpsichord and clavichord, and compositional styles from the Renaissance through the 21st century.
• Chamber music with and without piano, chamber music literature and performance practices for large and small ensembles.
• Music theory and aural skills from basic fundamentals through advanced competency levels.
• Conducting large ensembles for commercial recordings on major independent labels.
Director, Chamber Music at Mason Gross Extension Division
Rutgers University 2013 – 2019
• Coordinated with schools and organizations throughout northern and central New Jersey to establish a relationship between the university and potential students, including master classes, conducting string and woodwind/brass ensembles, and other needs according to the particular institution.
• Scheduled all coaching sessions, lessons, repertoire assignments and performance opportunities at Rutgers University and in the greater community.
• Hired and assigned coaches and college interns for each group according to group needs.
Part-Time Lecturer, Graduate Seminar on Piano Trios and The Art of Accompanying
Rutgers University 2010 – 2013
• Engaged students in performance practices, historical and theoretical background and discussion of materials studied.
• Prepared both undergraduate and graduate students for performances and examinations by means of coaching sessions, assigned verbal and outline project presentations, score and scholarly article analysis and writing skills.
Creator and Coordinator of Outreach Activities for the Concert Artists Program
Kean University 2003 – 2013
• Built a database of music programs at high schools and middle schools, both public and private, throughout New Jersey and including New York City.
• Coordinated faculty and schools to set up outreach visits consisting of performances, master classes, conducting large ensembles and/or private lessons based upon the needs of the school district and communicated with schools subsequent to visits.
Director of Chamber Music Ensembles
Kean University 2003 - 2013
• Formed ensembles and assigning repertoire including re-arranging parts as needed to suit the needs of the participants.
• Coached groups on a weekly basis with detailed instruction as to how to prepare individual parts and group rehearsal techniques.
• Provided theoretical and historical content for repertoire studied.
• Set up performance opportunities, all printed programs and logistics for performances.
Adjunct Professor of Music
Kean University 2003 – 2013
• Developed a comprehensive syllabus specific to the level of each class, including music theory, aural skills, class piano, music fundamentals and music survey, which defined performance and practice expectations as well as general responsibilities.
• Engaged undergraduate students in discussion and demonstration of materials covered.
Piano Master Classes, Adjudication and Clinics Highlights
• Adjudicator for New Jersey Music Teachers Association, New Jersey Music Educators Association and National League of Performing Arts, Inc.
• Master Classes and Clinics at Temple University, Illinois State University, Tarleton State University, Rutgers University, Jacksonville State University, Manhattan School of Music, InterHarmony International Music Festival and New Jersey Music Educators Association.